Next John of God Tour Dates:
May 22 – June 3, 2017 (2 weeks)
Tour Package cost per person:
$2297 for a 2 week trip
Accommodation in one of the most beautiful and peaceful Inns “Pousada Luz Divina” 5 min. walking distance from the Casa. Price includes single standard room. Upgrades available for an additional fee.
Tour Package Includes:
• Transfer from/to Airport (arrive Mo & leave Sa with group)
• Lodging (12 nights for 2 week trip)
• 3 healthy buffet meals per day at the Pousada
• One case of blessed drinking water per week
• Tour Guide with personal assistance and consultation
• Your first crystal bed session
• Visits to the waterfall (one with Taxi)
• Weekend excursion to Pirenopolis (optional)
• Donation to the Casa
• Booklet and Casa Guide
Other expenses not included in the Tour Package:
• Airfare $900-$1600
• Passport / Visa expenses $150-$250
• Prescription of herbs for yourself $60- $120
• Prescription of herbs for photo brought $20/person
• Gifts for family and friends (as desired)
• Additional donation to the Casa (as desired)
• Tips for taxi drivers and Pousada staff $25
• Spending money for taxis, crystal beds, misc. $300
It is recommended that you treat these two weeks as an opportunity for deep, inner work and retreat. On any given day that you wish to remain in silence, just put a little sign on your door and on your person to let others know. Other than going to the sacred waterfall over the 4-day weekend, we do not go on any excursions, but rather, remain within the powerful energy field generated at the Casa and extending to the nearby hotels and pousadas that host Casa visitors.
The above itinerary is slightly flexible. It is strongly recommended that you participate in the entire journey, as you will get the most benefit by doing so, but for those who truly can only stay for one week of sessions because of work or other pressures, I advise to come at the beginning of the trip rather than arriving for the second week only. Just be aware that two weeks for most people is really the minimum time needed to begin to experience the benefits of the healing work of the Casa.
The trip formally begins with your Monday arrival in Brasilia, the capital city of Brazil. If you wish to sightsee in other parts of Brazil, it is recommended that you do so before coming to Abadiania, the town where the Casa is and where we will stay. If, because of your flight schedule and/or personal preference you decide to arrive a day or two early in Brasilia and/or leave a day or two after the Saturday departure date, you will need to book a hotel in Brasilia for those days, as your rooms in Abadiania are available only from the Monday arrival date to the Saturday departure date.
Schedule some Complimentary time with me here: